These are delicious my family gobbles them up but they are more like a treat than a good for you breakfast!
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
1-60z. Yoplait Lemon yogurt
1 cup white flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 TBSP. poppy seeds
1TBSP. lemon peel
2 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Glaze: 1/2 cup powdered sugar
2-3 tsp. lemon juice
1. Heat oven to 400*
2. Grease BOTTOMS ONLY of 12 muffin tins
(or use paper liners)
3. In large bowl beat; milk, oil, yogurt, and egg.
4. Stir in remaining muffin ingredients JUST until flour is moistened.
5. Divide batter among muffin cups.
6. Bake 16-18 min. IMMEDIATELY remove from pan.
7. In a small bowl mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth and thin enough to drizzle over warm muffins.