- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 Tbsp A.1. Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1 lb)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
1. Mix dressing, 2 Tbsp steak sauce, sugar and garlic until well blended. Pour over steak to coat both sides. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 5 min. Cover; cook on medium-low heat 15 min or until onions are golden brown, stirring occasionally.
3. Heat broiler. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from heat 8 min on each side or until done. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 min, before cutting across the gain into thin slices. Stir remaining steak sauce into onions. Serve with meat.
We marinated the steak for more than an hour, and just used a plastic bag and we grilled it instead of broiling it. It was great!