- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach ( 10 oz), thawed, drained and patted dry
- 1-2 cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 5-6 cloves minced garlic
Mix together and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. It usually gets a little golden and slightly bubbly. Server with baguettes, french or sourdough bread or even tortilla chips.
I got this delicious dip recipe from someone I used to work with. It is one of my favorites and is always a hit!
* You can use light mayo and sour cream and it turns out fine. I also usually only use a bag of Parmesan cheese and it is 1 1/2 cups and it still turns out the same.