- 18 Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 1 1/2 pounds total
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Heat oven to 435. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Crush crackers in plastic bag. Add cheese, oil and basil. Shake to combine.
3. Place tilapia on prepared baking sheet. Brush top side of each piece with about 1/2 Tbsp of the mustard and season with salt and pepper. Press the cracker mixture onto the mustard-coated side of the fillets.
4. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce, if desired.