- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup plus 1 1/2 tsp milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/2 tsp yeast
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2. After completion of dough cycle, remove from machine and roll out to an approximate 17x10-inch rectangle
3. For the filling, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon mixture over top.
4. Roll tightly from long end, pinching edges closed when completely rolled. Slice rolled dough into 1/2 inch slices, or larger if a larger bun is preferred.
5. Place into greased cake pans or a cookie sheet. If using cake pans, use three 9-inch pans. Let rise until doubled. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, until golden. Do not over bake.
6. For the frosting, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, confectioners sugar 1 1/2 tsp milk and vanilla extract. Spread on very warm rolls.
I'm not a bread maker at all and these were fast and EASY and delicious!