- 1 can (about 16 oz) peaches in heavy syrup, undrained
- 1 pouch dry onion soup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2. Meanwhile in a 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter, cook half the chicken 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove; set aside. Repeat with remaining chicken. Spoon off fat.
3. Stir in peach mixture. Return chicken to skillet. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve chicken and peach sauce with rice.
This is a super fast and easy meal and a nice summer meal too!