Friday, September 12, 2008

Zucchinni Bread

I'm not trying to compete with Amber's zucchini bread, I promise. I just made this recipe and it's AWESOME. So here's another version you may want to try. I got it from Allrecipes.com and it had over one thousand 5 star reviews!!

Zucchini Bread

3 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
3 tsp. ground cinnamon: sift these ingredients

3 eggs
1 c. vegetable oil (or 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce + 1/2 c. oil)
2 c. sugar
3 tsp. vanilla
3-4 c. zucchini
1 c. chopped nuts (opt)

Grease & flour two 8x4" pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

In mixer beat eggs, oil, vanilla, & sugar. Add sifted ingredients. Beat well. Stir in zucchini & nuts until well blended. Pour into pans. Bake 40-60 min. Cool 10 min. & remove from pans. Finish cooling.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh man oh man this recipe is so good. I seriously made one batch of it and used honey instead of sugar and I also did them as cupcakes and they were gone before the weekend was over. What a great recipe!