- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 6 large skinless chicken thighs (about 2 1/4 lbs)
1. Heat oven to 450. Coat roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray
2. In medium bowl, whisk soy sauce, honey, Orange juice, ketchup and hot sauce. Set aside half for basting, half for serving.
3. Place chicken, skinned-side up, in a pan. Brush generously with soy mixture for basting. Roast @ 450 for 40 minutes, brushing every 10 min with sauce. Remove from oven when internal temp registers 160 on instant read thermometer.
This one came from Family Circle.