- 2 tsp oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 5 min, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, dressing and tomato paste. Add chicken; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 12 min or until chicken is done. Top with cheese and bacon; simmer, uncovered 5 min or until cheese is melted.
The recipe is from Kraft. I doubled the bacon and next time I make it will add just a tiny bit more cheese. It was SO good.