* 1 loaf frozen french bread, Italian bread dough or all purpose dough ( I used the homemade french bread recipe I just put on here and it was sooooo good, I definitely recommend using that if you have the time)
* 1 package of pepperoni
* 1/4- 1/2 C. of spaghetti sauce
* 2 C. grated mozzarella cheese
( I didn't add these since I thought there would be enough spices but you are welcome to try it)
* 1 T. fresh parsley
* 1 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
1. Thaw dough if frozen and roll out into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Spread spaghetti sauce over dough
3. Put pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and seasonings on top.
4. Roll dough length wise like a jelly roll and cut into 1 inch sections
5. Cook on cookie sheets sprayed with nonstick spray
6. Bake for 20-25 min @ 400*
7. If freezing allow to cool and place in zip lock bags