Monday, April 14, 2008

Crock Pot Lasanga

My theme for the week is going to be ground beef :). I know that sounds funny, but having a father-in-law as a cow farmer, i have TONS of beef in my freezer and only so many ways to cook it. I could use some extra ideas! Happy cooking!

Crock Pot Lasanga~
8 oz Spiral pastas or wide egg noodles (cooked) --the measurement is noncooked, but then cook it :)
2 1/4 C spaghetti sauce
1.5 pound ground beef
6 oz velveeta cheese, cubed
3 C shreaded mozerella cheese

Cook noodles as per directions on package and add a little bit of oil to keep them from sticking together. Spread 1/4 of the suace into slow cooker, layer 1/3 noodles, beef and cheeses. Repeat layer two more times ending with the last of the sauce.

Cover and cook on low 4 hours or until cheese is melted.

**I used a bit more sauce, but my family likes their pasta more saucy :). This was even delicious as leftovers!!**

No comments: