This recipe is always a hit when I take it places. It really is my sisters recipe, but it is divine!
- 1-2 stalks broccoli, cut into fairly small pieces
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 a bag frozen petite peas
- 1/2 bacon (or more if you'd like) crooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (I prefer the grated stuff)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
Some other things you can add to the salad are: raisins (either brown or golden), sunflower seeds, chunks of cheese, water chestnuts, grapes, cashews, walnuts or other nuts. It all just depends on personal preference I guess!