- 1 lb mild sausage or bacon
- 1 med sweet onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
In large skillet, cook meat and onion; drain. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Stir in meat mixture. Transfer to a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
*You can make this the night before, put it in the fridge and then bake the next morning! It is perfect for Christmas, other holidays or special occassions!