- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (13 3/4 oz) chicken broth
- 1 package (8 0z) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 (3 oz) grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 package ( 7 oz) spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 1 jar or can (6 oz) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken or turkey
1. Cook and stir onion and celery in butter in large skillet on medium heat until tender. Add broth, cream cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; stir on low heat until cream cheese is melted.
2. Add remaining ingredients except remaining Parmesan cheese; toss lightly. Spoon into 12 x 8 inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
* I used 1/3 fat cream cheese and about 1/2 the butter and it turned out fine!