- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 -1 envelope taco seasoning
- 10 medium flour tortillas
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
Preheat over to 350. In a large frying pan brown beef and onion. Drain excess liquid. Stir tomato sauce and taco seasoning into meat mixture.
Line bottom and sides of lightly greased 9x14 pan with 6ish torn tortillas. Spread beef mixture over tortilla crust. Place remaining tortillas over top cutting to fit if necessary and covering to fit completely. Mix together soup and milk and pour over top. Sprinkle cheese over casserole. Cover with foil and bake 20-30 min. Uncover and bake and additional 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.