Not a goodie, but boy is it YUMMY!!
2 - 16 ounce bread bowls
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 C milk
1 -14 ounce artichoke hearts drained
1 - 1.4 ounce envelope veggie soup mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 lemon juiced or 2 TBS lemon juice
1 - 8 ounce soure cream
-preheat oven to 450 degrees
-Slice off top of one bread round, remove inside. Place on baking stone. Cut other bread bowl into cubes and put around bread bowl. spray with veggie oil.
- whip cream cheese until smooth
- add milk to cream cheese and whip
- chop artichoke and add it with garlic and soup mix.
- microwave for 5-7 minutes until hot...do not boil
- Mix 2 tbs lemon juice and sour cream to hot mixture. Pour in bowl.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese overall everything
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until top of bread is golden brown.
---Try not to eat it all :)!!