- 1 loaf French Bread, unsliced
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (it doesn't really take this much, it just depends on how buttery you like it)
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat over to 375. Cut slices down the length of the bread loaf @ 1 inch intervals, without cutting all the way through the bottom.
2. Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic halves. Then mince the garlic
3. Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
4. Wrap bread in foil, leaving top partially uncovered. Bake until heated through, about 15 min.