- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 6 pork chops each 3/4 inch thick (or about 2 lbs of chops)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) tomato soup
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup water
1. Combine flour and thyme on plate. Lightly coat chops with flour mixture.
2. In a 10-inch skill over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook half of the chops 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove; set aside. Repeat with remaining chops. Pour off fat.
3. In same skillet, combine soup onion and water. Heat to boiling. Return chops to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 10 minutes or until chops are no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice.