Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls

I got this recipe from Kristi. She made these and gave me four of them. Lets just say I ate three out of four.:) Anyway whenever I get a recipe from someone I have found it is easier for me to put it here on the website then trying to keep track of a hundred recipe cards.

Cinnamon Rolls
1 C. Sugar
3/4 C. Margarine
3 eggs
1 tsp Salt
1 C. Potato flakes
2 C. warmed milk
5 + C. Flour
(yeast mixture) 3 TBSP Yeast, 3/4 C. warm H20, 1 TBSP Sugar
(to go in middle of roll)1 Cube Margarine melted, Handful of brown sugar and chocolate chips/raisins and a sprinkle of cinnamon


Add warm milk, margarine and potatoes together.
Slowly add eggs and sugar.
Add yeast mixture and salt.
Add flour to soft dough stage. Let rise until double
Roll out dough, melt one cube of margarine and spread on dough. Layer with brown sugar, cinnamon and chocolate chips/raisins.
Roll dough into a long log and cut off in sections of however big you want them to be.
Bake @ 350 for 17 min or golden brown on top

You can also whip up some frosting or icing to top on these delicious cinnamon rolls!

No comments: