WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 cup water
- 14 floz low sodium chicken broth
- 10 3/4 floz Soup, cream of chicken, condensed, canned
- 2/3 cup wild rice , rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cup cooked chicken breast, diced (or turkey)
- 2 cup fresh chopped spinach , shredded
WHAT YOU DO:
- In a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker combine water, chicken broth, chicken soup, wild rice, thyme and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in chicken and spinach. Enjoy! (MAKES 6 SERVINGS)