I got this recipe out of a Kraft magazine and I love it, the Asian toasted Sesame salad dressing is awesome!!
Speedy Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 lb of chicken
- 1/2 C. Asian toasted Sesame dressing
- angel hair pasta
- 2 C. of sir fry veggies or whatever you like
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp each ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper
- 1/3 C. chopped peanuts
- Cook chicken add dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook 1 min.
- Meanwhile cook pasta
- Drain pasta and add chicken mixture on top, sprinkle with the peanuts and enjoy!
I like to make rice and mix it with it as well, you have to try it!
Makes 4 Servings, 2 C. each