Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cream Cheese Chicken

This is so delicious and SUPER easy! It is always on my two week menu list of things to make.

8 oz cream cheese (warmed)
1 sm can of cream of chicken
1 packet of dry italian dressing
4-8 frozen chicken breasts (depending on family size)

Mix cream chesse, cream of chicken and dressing mix together in bowl. Place chicken in crock pot and poor mixture over it. Cook on low for approximately 4-6 hours. Mine takes almost 5, but mine seems to be fast. I like to serve it with rice as the chicken is really creamy sot its like a gravy on the rice.

Half way through the cooking I cut up the chicken or shred it so all the chicken can get the cream on it! It is very scrumptious!!

1 comment:

Leavitt Family said...

Thanks for the recipe. I tried it out on my family tonight and they think it is a keeper. The chicken is so tender and the sauce is yummy over rice. It is nice to have a recipe that you can put in the crock and come back to later.