3/4 lb red potatoes (about 2) cut into 1" chunks
1 1/2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1 pkg (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms
1 green pepper, chopped
1 yellow pepper, chopped
1 can (14.5 oz) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup chive and onion 1/3 less fat cream cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Cook the potatoes and cauliflower in boiling water in large sauce pan for 20 min. or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, cook chicken in a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to plate cover to keep warm.
3. Add dressing, mushrooms and peppers to skillet; cook and stir 6 min. Add tomatoes; simmer 8 minutes. Return chicken to skillet; spoon sauce over chicken. Simmer 3 min. or until chicken is done.
4. Drain potato mixture; return to pan and mash. Add reduced-fat cream cheese; mash until potato mixture is fluffy. Serve topped with chicken, vegetables and basil.
Got the recipe from Kraft.
* I didn't use peppers. And I just added onion powder and chives to cream cheese that I had on hand, it worked out well.