- 1/2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1lb)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 oz (1/2 8 oz pkg) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tsp tarragon
1. Cook and stir mushrooms in 1 Tbsp hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 2-3 min or until lightly browned. Spoon to one side of skillet.
2. Add remaining oil and chicken to other side of skillet; cook chicken 5-6 min on each side or until done. Transfer chicken to platter; cover to keep warm.
3. Pour broth into skillet with mushrooms; stir and cook 3 min. Add cream cheese; cook 2-3 or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is slightly thickened, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in tarragon. Pour over chicken.
I didn't have tarragon so I substituted marjoram it still turned out pretty tasty!