- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream chicken soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- Coarsely chopped toasted pecans or walnuts (optional)
1. In 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat melt butter and cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove; set aside. Spoon off fat.
2. In same skillet combine, soup, mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Heat to boiling. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 5 minute or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve over rice or risotto. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with pecans if desired.
I used less than 1/2 of the mayo that it called for and felt like it could have been left out completely. I also added a little more mustard. Over all it was a pretty good dish and it was easy and quick to prepare!