- 4 boneless, skinless, fat trimmed chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1 tsp lemon peel
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch ground black pepper
- 2 cups angel hair pasta, cooked
- 2 Tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
1. With a meat mallet pound chick to 1/2 inch thick. In a small bowl, combine flour and cheese. Dredge both sides of chicken breast in flour mixture
2. In a large saute pan, saute chicken breasts in 1 tsp olive oil for 3 to 5 mins on each side or until cooked through. Remove from pan.
3. Heat butter and remaining olive oil together over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add wine and simmer for about 3 minutes or until wine is evaporated. Add remaining ingredients except salt, pepper and parsley. Simmer sauce for 5 more minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Serve each chicken breast with 2 Tbsp sauce and 1/2 cup cooked pasta and parsley.
I got this from some random free book they were handing out at Wal-mart last year.
Changes I made:
I used chicken broth/stock in place of the white wine
I didn't have capers so I used 3 green onions
I left out the lemon peel
I also forgot to add the parsley