- 2 cups honey graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar divided
- 4 pkgs (8 oz each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg (3 oz) Jell-o peach flavored gelatin
- 1 (8 oz) tub cool whip (lite or regular), thawed
- 1 can (15 oz) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
MIX graham crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
BEAT cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add dry gelatin mix; mix well. Stir in peaches and whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
* I made this a couple weeks ago and next time I make it I might add more Jell-O for even more peach flavor, there wasn't quite enough for my taste, but I LOVE peach. I might add more peaches too. You can also substitute 2 fresh peaches instead of the canned peaches.