- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into very thin strips
- 1 Tbsp hot-pepper sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup angle hair pasta, broken into 2-inch lengths, or fine egg noodles
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
1. Toss the chicken with the pepper sauce and set aside. Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the vegetables and pasta to the broth. Return to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken and green onion. Cook for 1 minute o until the chicken is no longer pink.
I didn't use as much hot sauce as it called for and it still had plenty of kick to it. I also used whatever frozen and fresh veggies I had on hand, since I didn't have "stir-fry" veggies.