- No-Stick cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Coat grill pan with no-stick spray. Heat over medium heat.
2. Combine Olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on High for 1 minute, stir.
3. Dip chicken in olive oil mixture to coat evenly. Place on hot grill pan.
4. Cook 6 to 8 minutes per side until juices run clear and thermometer reads 165. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
I got this out of a magazine, it was from Crisco in one of their adds! It was really simple and truly tasty!
Things I did different....didn't microwave the olive oil mixture, only because I forgot to, and we didn't use a grill pan because we don't have one, we just put it straight on the grill and it worked fine. We also basted the chicken with the olive oil mixture once on each side while it was cooking...watch out for the flames when it drips onto the grill though!