- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 cans (14 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, halved
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs with garlic salt added
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut in half
- 3 cups whole wheat penne pasta, uncooked
1. Heat the oven to 400.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in 9x13 dish. In separate dish mix 1/4 cup cheese and bread crumbs. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat each piece of chicken. Place on top of vegetable mixture.
3. Bake 45 min or until chicken is done. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed. Drain pasta.
4. Top chicken with remaining cheese.
I drained my tomatoes just a bit the second time I made this so it wasn't too juicy. It is really healthy and easy to put together!