- 2 cups (12 oz) chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup (4 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
2. Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth
3. Remove from heat, stir in nut and vanilla
4. Spread evenly in foil lined 8" or 9" square pan.
5. Chill for 2 hours or until firm
6. Lift from pan
7. Remove from foil, cut into squares.
8. Store in fridge
This is the only candy I have ever been successful at making. I can't remember where I got the recipe but I think it came off the back of a can of sweetened condensed milk, I've had it since I was 16 so it is tried and true!