Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Decadent Triple Layer Mud Pie

I have had this little recipe on a card that has been floating around my house and driving me nuts so I wanted to finally get it down so I can throw it away already! Kristen my friend made this for her husband last year for Valentines and gave me some. It was so delicious and very addicting. Make it and you will love it! I will make it soon and post a picture when I do!

- 1 Graham cracker crust
(Filling)
- 2 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate melted
- 1/4 C. sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 C chopped pecans toasted
- 2 C. Cold milk
- 2 pck. chocolate pudding
- 1 tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping (cool whip)

*Pour chocolate and sweetened con. milk into bowl. Stir until smooth. Pour into crust. Press pecans evenly onto chocolate in crust. Refrigerate 10 min.
*Pour milk into large bowl, add pudding mixes and beat with a wire whisk for 2 min or until smooth. ( mixture will be thick)
*Spread 1 1/2 C. of the pudding over chocolate in crust.
*Stir 1/2 whipped topping into remaining pudding in bowl, then spread over the last pudding layer.
*Top with remaining whipped topping
*Refrigerate for 3 hours.

*Toast Pecans by putting them on cookie sheet at 375* for 3-5 min.*

No comments: