Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ham & Chedder in a loaf

This isn't your traditional sandwhich, but we love this meal and I am ALWAYS searching for this recipe. It is like a homemade hotpocket sandwhich, so I hope it counts :).

1 lb. frozen bread dough, thawed (I use Rhodes bread dough)
1 pkg. (9 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Smoked Ham
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing (I use Ranch and a little more because I don't like miracle whip)
1 egg, beaten
1 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese

Heat oven to 350°F. Flatten dough on lightly floured surface with hands. Roll into 12x8-inch rectangle with rolling pin. Spread out ranch on bread to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with ham and cheddar cheese. Fold over in half. Pinch edges together to seal. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Cut three diagonal slits in top of dough with kitchen shears. Brush with egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Bake 35 to 40 min. or until golden brown.

No comments: